Library cards are free to individuals of any age who meet any of the following criteria:
- You are a resident of the State of Ohio
- You are associated with a member of an Ohio regional library system as a cardholder from a member library
- You are a temporary/transitional resident of Hamilton County
- You are a property owner in Hamilton County
- You are a resident of Boone, Campbell, or Kenton County in Kentucky with a valid library card from your local library
If you are signing up for a library card for the first time, you may sign up for a card using our online sign up form (below). If you would like to obtain multiple student cards for a school district or a classroom, visit this web page for more information
If you have any questions about applying for a library card, please see our FAQs.
Existing Card Holders
If you need to renew an existing library card, please contact the Library at 513-369-6900.